Technical On-Call Support Services
Easy access to the support you need, when you need it and available on CMAS!
Experience the agile and responsive technical support you need, when you need it. Your organization can carry on with business as usual, and we’ll be here when you need an extra lifeline.
With Quest’s Technical On-Call Support Services, your organization is on-boarded just the same as our dedicated Managed Services Clients, so that we understand your environment before help is needed, providing ease of escalation and saving you valuable time, money, and resources.
We make it easy to procure using CMAS (California Multiple Award Schedules):
Professional Services Contract: 3-13-70-0133CM Service capabilities include:
- Desktop and Printer Technicians
- Classroom Technology, A/V, Media Expertise
- Troubleshooting and Emergency Response
- Wired and Wireless Networking Expertise
- VoIP, Video and Cloud Collaboration Expertise
- Storage, Server, and VM Expertise
- VDI and DaaS Engineering and Architecture
- Application Development and Architecture
- CyberSecurity Expertise and Incident Response
- DR/BCP Consulting and Disaster Preparation
- IP Video Surveillance and Access Control Services
Cabling Services Contract: : 3-18-70-0133CW 24/7/365 service capabilities include:
- Indoor Ethernet/Fiber Cabling
- Outdoor Ethernet/Fiber Cabling
- Classroom, Library and Stadium Wireless
- Point-to-Point Wireless Connections
- Trenching, Tunneling, Conduit, Raceway
Quest’s Technical On-Call Support Services
- Thorough on-boarding to gain a holistic understanding of your environment;
- Freed time for your internal resources to focus on core business and development projects;/li>
- 24/7/365 service access to our Network Operations Center (NOC);
- Certified technicians ready to tackle any issue;
- Minimized drain on your resources, staff, and/or infrastructure;
- Instant access to our expert toolbox; and
- Ease of escalation.
Once you notify us, our NOC technical team seamlessly merges with your organization. We will open a ticket, assign an expert technician, work with you to remediate the issue, track the progress of your ticket, and ensure all necessary resources are leveraged to resolve the problem.
Utilize Quest as your second set of eyes on updates and reconfigurations, your enhanced support when your team’s bandwidth is low, and your lifeline when things aren’t running smoothly. The moment you need us, we’ll join forces with your team to help address any problems and stabilize your environment.Request More Information