If being offline is never an option, Quest can help.
Quest's High Availability Business Center (HABC),
with more than 120,000 square feet of office space in Roseville, California, is one of over two dozen global service delivery centers located across the United States and reaching into Asia and Europe.
The HABC is built to exacting structural and security standards and offers cloud, business resumption, and data center services.
Quest's Roseville HABC offers:
- Varied office environments, from smaller, shared spaces to larger, campus-like settings
- Strategically located at one of the most seismically stable and secure locations in California
- Situated above the flood plain, and out of range of extreme weather
- Close enough to drive to from any major metropolitan area in Northern California
- Located within 30 minutes of Sacramento International Airport, ample on-site parking
Quest HABC Business continuity and resumption features:
- Dual-distributed utility power feeds, multiple diesel generators, and distributed redundant design ensures continual power backup
- Advanced fiber optic infrastructure including eight top network providers with a diverse underground entry
- 24 x 7 x 365 security and network operations support and monitoring
- Customized data services include hosting, security, disaster recovery, and server/application monitoring
- Workstations, phones, call center services
- Fully-appointed command and control centers with adjacent data cells and robust network equipment