For many who want to move toward selling technology solutions, partnership provides a path to the greatest potential for relatively less financial risk than other routes.
The right solutions partner will support your transition to solution selling by enabling you to …
- Stick with your core business while adding your partner’s expertise to your own via account management teams who join you at customer meetings and also inside support teams who tend to ongoing tasks — so you can offer your customers a broad new swath of product, service, and cloud offerings, including the ability to customize complex solutions,
- Access your partner’s customer references, development teams, and in-house sales managers who provide specialized sales and technical advice on behalf of leading technology vendors,
- Generate one-time and recurring commissions — and protect your interests with transparency and account controls built into your partner’s registration portal, so you’re paid on time,
- Eliminate costs of vendor certification requirements, training, and volume commitments by leveraging your partner’s buying power and industry certifications, and
- Co-brand and co-market your partner’s portfolio and programs, and participate in partner events and webinars.