Quest's UCaaS Contest Rules
1. Eligibility Quest’s UCaaS Contest (the “Contest”) is open to businesses that are clients of Quest Technology Management, currently doing business in the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia. Employees of Quest and other companies associated with the promotion of the Contest and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and advertising and promotion agencies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
2. Sponsor The Contest is sponsored by Quest Technology Management, located at 9000 Foothills Boulevard in Roseville, CA 95747.
3. Agreement to Official Rules Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these Official Rules and fulfilling all other requirements set forth herein.
4. Contest Period The Contest begins on April 21, 2021 at 8:00am Pacific Time and ends on May 28, 2021 at 5:00pm Pacific Time (the “Contest Period”). Entries that are submitted before or after the Contest Period will be disqualified.
5. How to Enter Entries can be submitted at (https://www.Questsys.com/DidYouKnow-UCaaS-Contest-Entry). Limit one (1) entry per business location for the duration of the Contest Period. Entries received in excess of the stated limitation will be void. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
6. Prize Selection On Friday, June 4, 2021, the Sponsor will select potential winners from among all eligible entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. The Sponsor will notify the winners. If the potential winner cannot be contacted within five (5) days after the date of the announcement, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in their place from the remaining non-winning, eligible entries.
7. Winner Notification The winners will be notified via email or phone. The winner will be required to complete and sign the contract and related subscription documents within ten (10) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. If a representative of the winner cannot be contacted or fails to sign the contract and related subscription documents within the required time period, the winner forfeits the prize. Winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules, and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate selections will be made, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of the Contest.
8. Prizes Grand Prize: One-year free Intermedia Service with phones, installation, and support, including Contact Center for up to 50 users. Additional products and services may be purchased by the winner. A demonstration will be performed to the winner, detailing what is included and not included. Prizes are limited to the specific phones shown in the contest marketing, though additional phones and other selections are available for an additional charge. Prize includes phones, installation, and support. It does not include cabling, data switches, internet service, toll free and other usage charges, applicable taxes and fees, fax machines and adjuncts, or headsets and adjuncts. These are available to the winner at an additional cost. Prize includes support, which is available Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm Pacific Time. Support needed after hours, weekends, and on holidays will be billed at an additional rate. Prize requires porting of carrier telephone numbers for the service. Winners must be able to port numbers by July 30, 2021 to accept the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for early termination fees associated with porting numbers. Prize covers 1-year contract (12 months) of service. Beginning with the 13th month, all new charges will be billed to the customer at the standard rate. The winners can decide to extend or terminate service beyond the 1 year/12-month mark.
9. General Conditions In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, bug, worm, unauthorized human intervention, or other technical problem, or in the event the Contest is unable to run as planned for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) terminate the Contest and, in the event of termination, award the prize from among the eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages (including attorney’s fees) and any other remedies from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, other companies associated with the Contest, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, shareholders, representatives, and agents (the Released Parties) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto), including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors associated with the Contest, including lost, interrupted or unavailable Internet Service Provider (ISP), network, server, wireless service provider, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone, cellular tower or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions or computer hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) mechanical, network, electronic, computer, human, printing or typographical errors; (d) application downloads, (e) any other errors or problems in connection with the Contest, including, without limitation, errors that may occur in the administration of the Contest, the announcement of the winner, the cancellation or postponement of the Contest, if applicable, the processing of any Contest-related materials; or (f) injury, death, losses, or damages of any kind to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or acceptance, receipt, or misuse of the prize (including any travel or activity related thereto). Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the entrant be entitled to receive attorney’s fees. Released Parties are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Disputes Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in California. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than California.