We have career opportunities available for people with professional backgrounds of all kinds, seeking a solid yet dynamic environment. Our business is technology, but our success depends on our people.
Quest is always looking for qualified people wishing to succeed. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package — plus one of the finest career teams in the industry.
Send us your resume by e-mail at: email@example.com or fax to 916-344-5980.
Professional Services and Staffing Sale Representative: The primary function of the Professional Services and Staffing Sale Representative is to generate sales through new business development and traditional account management duties. Read more about the position.
Technical Consultant: Specialize in technologically solutions around Cloud/Managed/Professional Services. Full details here
Full-time positions include:
- IT Network Engineer — Senior Telephony Engineer w/Cisco VOIP - Sacramento and Northern California Region
- Help Desk Level One Support Specialist — Full time and Part-time Opportunities for Quest's 24/7 Data Center - Sacramento
- Technology Sales — Account Development Representative - Professional Services
- IT Network Engineers — Senior Engineers with Windows 2003, Exchange 2003 and 2 + years of Active Directory expertise
- IT Project Managers — Network Infrastructure (Healthcare, Banking, or Government Agency experience preferred) — Sacramento and Bay Area
- IT Network Engineers — Senior Cisco VOIP Engineer – Northern and Southern California
- IT Project Managers — Network Infrastructure (Healthcare or Banking experience preferred) – Sacramento and Bay Area