Careers at Quest
We have career opportunities available for those people seeking a solid yet dynamic environment. Our industry is technology, but our business depends upon people with professional backgrounds of all kinds.
Quest is always looking for qualified people wishing to succeed. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package — plus one of the finest career teams in the industry.
Send us your resume by e-mail at: email@example.com or fax to 916-344-5980.
Technical Consultant: Specialize in technologically solutions around Cloud/Managed/Professional Services. Full details here
Technical Sales Specialist
– Responsible for selling, qualifying and managing technical
services sales within assigned accounts and opportunities.
More info here
Business Development – This
position will generate new presale opportunities for the
corporation. Pre-sales leads are made primarily through
structured outbound calls. Learn
more about this position.
Full-time positions include:
- IT Network Engineer — Senior Telephony Engineer w/Cisco VOIP - Sacramento and Northern California Region
- Help Desk Level One Support Specialist — Full time and Part-time Opportunities for Quest's 24/7 Data Center - Sacramento
- Technology Sales — Account Development Representative - Professional Services
- IT Network Engineers — Senior Engineers with Windows 2003, Exchange 2003 and 2 + years of Active Directory expertise
- IT Project Managers — Network Infrastructure (Healthcare, Banking, or Government Agency experience preferred) — Sacramento and Bay Area
- IT Network Engineers — Senior Cisco VOIP Engineer – Northern and Southern California
- IT Project Managers — Network Infrastructure (Healthcare or Banking experience preferred) – Sacramento and Bay Area