Virtualization moves your desktops to the Cloud
Tired of the rising costs of deploying desktops? Why not eliminate the hassles of virtualized computing and move to the Cloud? Quest’s Desktops as a Service (DaaS) allows enterprises to rapidly deploy desktops on virtually any device - all with the software, storage, and access they specify.
Why virtual desktops?
Desktops in the Cloud bring a number of advantages:
- Eliminate existing desktop management problems
- Rapid, cost-effective, drop-in solution for moving away from Windows XP
- Meet employee demands for working non-standard devices (tablets, phones, etc.)
- Accommodate shrinking IT budgets
- Put security and compliance concerns to bed
- No infrastructure to manage
- Access from anywhere on any device
- Lower cost model
- Deploy in minutes
Ease of Use
While one of the main motivators for switching to desktops as a service (DaaS) is security, you’ll find that the ease of use for everyone – IT staff, management, and individual employees – is a huge payoff. By switching to desktops in the cloud you can eliminate the need for in-house servers. That makes your IT department cheaper, more secure, and less prone to failure. With desktop as a service, you also eliminate the need for managing software or hardware updates yourself.
Staff love desktops in the cloud because it allows them to access their work desktop from anywhere: on their mobile phone, tablet, or laptop. Whether you use virtual desktops to enable remote working, or simply as a tool to keep your employees connected at all times, the result is increased accessibility at a reduced cost.
The Quest Difference
Quest is a leader in DaaS. We adopted cloud desktops early on and now have a large customer base successfully using virtual desktops for their entire business. As a DaaS provider, Quest has helped our clients’ businesses grow.
We will gladly provide:
- A Live Demo - See it in action
- 100% Free Trial - Your Cloud-Hosted Virtual Desktops FREE for 14-days
Contact us today to request a Live Demo or find out about scheduling your CloudHosted Virtual Desktop 14-Day Trial.