Business Resumption Center
When disaster strikes, survival depends on preparedness. Most businesses have a plan in place. One that ensures data will be recovered in case of an unforeseen emergency. But most fail to consider where their people will be working.
Facilities and services to accommodate both data and people.
Quest’s 24 x 7 x 365 Business Resumption Center is strategically located at one of the most seismically stable and secure locations in California: the former site of McClellan Air Force Base. McClellan served as a military installation from 1935 to 2001 when it was converted to the largest business park in America. It features one of the most advanced fiber optic cable and redundant broadband infrastructures in California.
The Ultimate in Preparedness
- 24 x 7 x 365 Monitored NOC
- Multiple Backbone Providers
- Redundant Communication Pathways
- Fire Suppression
- Redundant Electric Power Grids
- Redundant UPS System
- Diesel Generator Backup for UPS System
- Auxiliary Power: One 850 kVA Generator
- IP Video Surveillance and Recording throughout facility and surrounding area
- Keycard Entrances including Data and Command and Control Centers
- Biometric hand scanner
- Fully Locked Cabinets
- Video surveillance and recording 24x7 approx 60 days of storage
For More Information:
Complete the form below and your Account Representative will contact you immediately.